Monday, May 24, 2010

Raphael or Gabriel?


I had an interesting experience a few days ago. I was being visited by an archangel. When I asked who he was, he said: "Raphael". We talked. When he left a different but similarly large presence stood by me. We chatted and I asked who he was. "Gabriel" he said.

For the next thirty minutes or so (hard to tell the time when you are visiting with archangels) Raphael and Gabriel kept switching places. I was very quietly joyful as I always am in their presence but after a while my logical mind started wanting to make the difference between them. You know, 'be clear who I was talking to' kind of thing.

Being a modern girl I was going to look them up on Google! (I am laughing with you right now) or maybe in a Doreen Virtue book. But Gabriel, who was with me at the time I had that thought said: "Do NOT go to the computer now. Why do you want to learn about us through somebody else? Why do our differences matter? Learn us through your own experience of us." There was a sense that in my own experience was my own power.

Of course he is right! That is exactly how I learned to recognize Archangel Michael and Archangel Uriel: by spending time and visiting with them. My experience of them may be very common or it may be unique, I don't really know, because I never checked. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that I have a personal working relationship with them.

So: I have been told! And now they wanted me to tell you , so I did. And with this post written, I feel the wonderful, caring, tender love they always wrap me in when I work with them and I have followed their guidance.

Thank you to both Raphael and Gabriel and thank YOU for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this lovely post, Sophie. I am always being told by my angels to learn about them & other things my own way, but society tends to push us in other directions. I'm glad I listen to my angels & follow their guidance and now you have written this, I hope others do too.
    Much love always,
    Caryl ♥

    ReplyDelete