Monday, December 14, 2009

Everyday Intuition


What does it mean to be an energy healer, an intuitive, an empath?

In my case it means that I receive a lot of information all the time, which can make everyday life much easier and simpler.

For example recently a friend of mine was looking for a work position in a scarcely populated rural area where very few jobs come up. Last week I woke up from a nap with a very clear voice saying: "look in X town for such positions and tell her it's ok to move there".

My rational mind thought "Right. Sure! " The voice became more insistent and said "Tell her that".

I was secretly going to dismiss the direction to inform her because I did not know how she would take it so the order came really clearly: "TEXT her, NOW!!"
When I hear that tone of voice I have learned from experience that it is much better if I do as I am told.

So I texted my friend with the information. She was touched that I would want to do so. So it was worth it just for that.

She also checked in that town and there was a position. Past the deadline. Phone call: job still open. She applied yesterday.

I guess the 'voice' knew something I did not.

And before you tell me that I knew of the vacancy because I had heard it on the news or read it in the newspaper, forgotten it and stored it as a dormant memory: I don't read the paper or listen to news ever. So it had to come from somewhere else!

Do YOU have a similar experience you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment