Monday, January 18, 2010

Love is Easy

It occurred to me today that

Love is easy

Love is flow

Love is life

Love is light

Love is Light

Love is not easy as in 'cheap and easy', nasty. Love is easy as in 'just happens'. As in 'just flows'.

As soon as what you think of as love becomes complicated, as soon as you need to justify it, you are not 'in love' anymore. You are 'in wound', 'in fear' or 'in pain'.

Love just is, just happens, just flows. Anything else might be interesting, but it's not love.

Love is easy: it's the flow of Divine Light made into life. Love is life. Love just is. And just being is easy, it flows.

Are YOU in love or in pain?

1 comment:

  1. I am in Love
    I am in love with you :)
    I am in love me me
    I am in love with him
    I am in love with her
    I am in love with life
    I am having a love affair with Life
    it is wonderful.
    I eat it, drink it, see it, share it, be it, give it, take it.
    I love it

    thanks for being with it :)

    ReplyDelete