Saturday, August 1, 2009

We All Come from the Goddess


Today is Saturday: the best time of the week to use goddess energy to let go of the old and implement new structures. This is what this is song is about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlvv1r7E_SU&feature=fvw

We All Come From The Goddess
And To Her We Shall Return
Like A Drop Of Rain,
Flowing To The Ocean

Hoof and horn, Hoof and horn
All that dies shall be reborn
Corn and grain, Corn and grain
All that falls shall rise again

Sage and Crone, Sage and Crone,
Wisdom's gift shall be our own.
Crone and Sage, Crone and Sage,
Wisdom is the gift of age.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what the Great Source Of Energy is but I'm sure I will remember as I jump back in...but I am sure that we take our love with us...love never goes, it changes us forever.
    And life is better when you are full of love.. for all things


    I am;
    words that fall from thought to form
    and they
    leave my mind and find thier way to paper
    here, there and everywhere
    like the rain they must fall
    like the sun they must shine
    and like the moon they pull me
    here, there and everywhere
    to shine
    like pieces of rainbows
    to reflect
    the love of life
    to all the people who
    seek to live life as truth
    those who
    are pieces of that rainbow
    I’m trying to put them back together.
    Come home,
    be healed, be whole.
    does the moon resonate to you?
    lets help eachother.

    ReplyDelete