Saturday, July 11, 2009

Huge Energy Wave Tonight

Something is up people: we are in the process of receiving a huge wave of energy as I am writing this.

1- Huge Sadness
For me it started 2 days ago with humongous waves of sadness. I cried uncontrollably. It was like drowning in pain and sadness, an ocean of tears. I have reason to be heartbroken at the moment but NOT to that extent.
I know others, male and female, young and old who have been going through dramatic releases and changes in the last few days.

An hour ago Laurel Bleadon Maffei @AngelLaurel tweeted me: " Hi Sophie! Are you feeling any strange energy 2night? Feeling big upheaval energy. Started about 2 hrs ago..." She also said that at first "it felt like I could sob a river of tears that don't belong to me." Others have confirmed: "I felt it too about 3 hours ago...very intense...I started crying very deeply ".

Many thought they 'being hormonal' because of the crying and changing moods.

Those who could not feel their emotions because they don't have the support or don't feel safe doing so went to sleep for hours, napped at odd times. Someone slept so deeply her family could not wake her up for meals.

2- Pressure in the Head
All day there was pressure in the head, then on the spine. Others confirmed this also. Not like a headache. More like being in a pressurized airplane cabin.

3- A Wave of energy
About 3 hours ago now (9.30PM EST on Saturday July 11) the pressure suddenly increased tremendously.
Again Laurel described it perfectly: "About two hours ago I felt a huge wallop of energy. Very unsettling. The energy I felt was a wave of overwhelm from somewhere. Wasn't mine. It passed through me. Asked the angels to tend to it.
" I quickly checked with another 2 healers. One wrote: " I felt it too about 3 hours ago...very intense..."
As well as the head and spine it was now in the heart. Made me feel quite nauseous there for a while to tell you the truth! Kinda like the contractions of giving birth as I remember it.

4- Joy
By then I was feeling: "
I can barely keep grounded! But I am flying creatively w/it. It's NICE!"
My wise friend @WilliexEmanuel, Khemetic Priest Extraordinaire texted me: "It's a wave of joy." And I think he is right. As each wave releases it does feel like joy is increasing. I have been writing furiously for hours now (even before I started this post). I am in a state of heightened awareness and creativity at the same time. And as all good homeopaths will tell you, the proof that you are joyful is that you become more creative.

5- Surrender
To feel the joy, we need to relax into the energy. Let go of all fear so you can feel the joy right away. Surrender! What else have I been telling you for the past week? You see: we were being made ready for this!
Again @Williex Emanuel sensed what was happening and texted me: "Folks are finally connecting to and allowing themselves to be in their own joy, which connects them to the quantum joy-grid"

Surrender to this wave of energy and feel the sweetness of it!


6- Grounding
The more we ground this energy the more I feel:
  • comfortable (particularly breathing)
  • joyful
  • connected to others
  • the energy is spreading into my legs and feet
  • like the energy comes into me through my heart rather than my head

I have been feeling incoming waves of energy regularly for years. At first we all used to panic and wonder what was going on. The guidance was always (and still is, even tonight) the same: everything is ok, this is only an upgrade, go with the flow and enjoy the ride!

What is extraordinary tonight is that we ALL 6 of us that I quickly checked with felt the exact same energy start at the exact same moment. And it was CLEAR and POWERFUL enough that we could notice and pinpoint the exact time that it happened at!

This upgrade is for everyone. The healers felt first. It is going to ripple out to everyone. This is the planetary awakening. It's happening, right now!
  • Feel the Joy
  • Think positive
  • Keep grounded
  • Keep the energy waves flowing through and around you!

It is still happening as I am wrapping up this post. Let's see how long it goes on for and what happens next!

So people: did YOU feel it? What do YOU think is going on? If YOU receive some guidance or insight PLEASE share and leave a comment: together we create!

7 comments:

  1. Today.. I cleaned the clutter out of my house -I now have about 10 bags of things to go to the Women's Shelter. At a few points today the energy was so intense it was a little unsettling, but I just sort of stuck with it and it balanced itself out. Although it is almost 1 am and I still can't sleep.. I think I'm going to go do a bit of grounding to see if that helps.

    Can't wait to hear how others felt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie,

    Thank you for posting. This makes so much sense of what I've been feeling. I just didn't have the words.

    Gayle McCain
    @crystalbutterfl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie! (got this link from Laurel)

    I could not pin point any particular time - but my life has been in an uproar for approx 1.5 wks now. I've just been exhausted! I've also been led to sound healings done by an internet friend of mine (Greg Lunger) as well as being led to 3 beautiful singing bowls of my own (I set up my new altar last Friday). I've been concentrating on doing sound healings for myself. Whenever I feel led to something like this, I have to know that something is 'up'!

    Today, (and it was difficult to stay focused even after the sound healings), my Guide spoke to me about 'Is'-ness'. To me, the teachings as of late has been about achieving a certain vibration (be it abundance or health or what ever). If I 'got' what my Guide was saying ;-) Our focus is simply allowing ourselves to 'Be' or our 'Is'-ness. The key is the allowing. Mayhaps we are over thinking where we are (or should be?) as opposed to simply allowing? I know I certainly do that!

    As I am in the USA, this is a time of growing (and there is already a harvesting of the early crops - cherries, strawberries, some tomatoes, etc. How exciting!) My Guide reminds me that we are in a time of 'maturation'. Relax and enjoy the growing process :-)

    Blessings of Peace, Love, Joy & Abundance!
    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for this posting Sophie.

    Now I understand a bit more of what I have been feeling.

    For the past 2 days (Fri & Sat)I have had this feeling of uneasiness. My hands were shaking, my balance was way off. I almost fell numerous times due to my unsteadiness. My memory and brain function would just cease for moments. My speech and typing ability were garbled. I also sensed more entities in our house. I had a good grounding this morning and plan to have a few more throughout the day.

    Light Love
    RuthAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so glad you wrote this Sophie.

    Everything you have said, from points 1 through 6 are what I've been living through - except, for me, it has been over the last 1.5 - 2 weeks. The intensity of each step so profound that I just knew something extraordinary was happening!

    A huge change - all for the better!

    Light, love & peace,
    Caryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your experience and what others as well. I usually feel energy before it becomes direct so I've been feeling internal chaotic energy since Monday. I'm not usually a weepy human (Aquarian Moon) however I've been crying on and off all week. This morning I woke up feeling like I cried all night long. I know Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron are currently dance partners and this week the waning full moon was in Aquarius enhancing the humanitarian need for Growth. I believe all sensitives attuned to the human condition are currently feeling this. A perfect time to look within and without AND ask our Soul Keeper(Higher Self), Guides, and Angels for assistance. This discomfort is growing pains and thankfully so, we are moving forward!
    Much love and blessing to all,
    Thanks so much Sophie!
    Sharon (MetalRocks)

    ReplyDelete