Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Void Becomes a Flow of Love


There will be more coming up about all this in my upcoming ebook but in short and to help you all through these few days:
  1. the past 3 weeks were a detox of resentment and OLD HIDDEN poisonous thoughts
  2. yesterday was a portal out of self defeating patterns and opening the way into a future where we create respectfully and protect each other
  3. today is a day of Truth, Balance and Order as the basis for Universal Love so PLEASE ride that wave! Today will take you as far as you are willing to go into healing and Oneness
  4. tomorrow, well, I don't know what to tell you about tomorrow before it happens. I have a feeling we are looking at an A-tom bomb of love, beauty and creative inspiration flowing through our world. If you do nothing else, go sit by the river or imagine that you are. Actually it just came to me to tell you this:
TOMORROW THE VOID BECOMES A FLOW OF LOVE

and depending on how sensitive you are to that strand of creative energy in the world, it might just knock you out with bliss!

So please remember that you are human and stay
  • grounded
  • hydrated
  • rested
in that order.

I apologize for being so inarticulate about the beauty of these 3 days.
I am in dumbstruck and in AWE.
I am SLEEPING for hours on end, dreaming the world into 'reality'

This is really just a quick update to let you know that what you are feeling is real. Please
  • trust
  • let go
  • surrender
  • create
  • enjoy
  • delight in the Bliss!
Your response to my 11.11 Portal post has moved me to tears as I read so many beautiful stories of trust, surrender, honesty and transformation. I will publish them here as soon as I can think straight.

What are YOU experiencing at the moment? Leave a comment below or send me an email at sophielhoste@gmail.com Together we Create.

1 comment: