Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An Emotional Day


Today was deeply emotional for a lot of people, in a loving way. Many have told me they spontaneously burst into tears, either in joy, in gratitude or in awe: all good. If you reached out for Kleenex and chocolate, you were in good company!

There was an opportunity for all loving relationships to deepen, from friendships to romantic relationships as the loving inner truth was being revealed and blossomed

I know about the racial tensions, the calls for war, the 12 year old dying in childbirth, the tent cities. I know it's all out there. I also know that peace starts at home, in our hearts and in our personal relationships. And today was a day when we had the opportunity
  • to feel our emotions,
  • to feel love
  • to create peace and blessings at home.

So all in all this was a rose quartz day, a Heart of God through YOUR heart day. Thank you for sharing it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment