Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Understanding Logic

I have no idea what today has in store but I am GLAD yesterday is over!

Of course it was an amazing portal-to-the-heart-of-God day. And I love being 'out there' while still in a body:
  • The floaty, relaxed feeling.
  • The deep love for no good reason, just because I am divine.
  • The angels whispering in my ears, sitting in my heart and stroking my arm all day.

Also yesterday was such a great day for guidance! I had several important questions answered. Some just by wondering and pffffft, there was the answer in my head, words clear as a meditation bell with that deep feeling in my heart of "that's true, that is the way it is". Some through Alice of @ReikiAwakening. (She delivers a very humble, loving, accurate channelled reading to any question for $25 and her readings always give me real peace of mind!)

I went to the dentist's and while I was waiting alone in the room, I could FEEL the angels around me every time I was anxious until I felt completely cradled, physically.

Two physical angels also answered my prayers. One suddenly removed all administrative burden from me for that day. Another drove me around town and supported while I was sorting unpleasant errands.

I am so grateful for that support because the flip side of being a human angel is that floating away with angels all day makes it difficult to remember human linear time: I often forget to go to sleep or to eat on such days. I find it very difficult to use my brain in a linear way, to count money, to return phone calls or emails, to pay bills, to understand the logical steps of a process that I would normally execute easily. If it happens several times in the same month the cumulative effect can be challenging.

Of course I have got used to the pattern over the years. I know now that whenever there is a surge of energy in the planetary awakening I open up to channelling, I change rapidly, my energy system is rewired, again, and I am not so in touch with every day reality for a day or three. It is even harder for the people around me, particularly if they depend on me for anything. Or if they are wired to believe that how I feel may have been caused by their behavior or that I just don't care about myself. Which of course I do: in that light state the body makes very few demands and I am completely at peace.

This ungrounded lighter state is the underbelly of being a great psychic and healer, the stuff we discuss among ourselves and don't normally advertise! But more and more of you are being awakened as healers. So I think it' s important to be honest about the fact that while it is a marvelous and fulfilling calling, being a healer is not all glitter and singing angels. The human part of it can be challenging to manage.

That is why we need to support each other. So what's YOUR story? Leave me a comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment