Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Practical Oneness


Feeling confused with what's going on in your life right now? Wondering why nothing is working like it used to? Please don't tell me it's because Mercury is retrograde: this goes way beyond that!
Wondering what to plug into where?

For everybody out there who is struggling with the current pushing and shoving that the Universe is lovingly making available to us to get us out of our old patterns and into more joy: hang in there, you are not on your own!

Right now many of us seem to be receiving very mixed messages:

love more, but NOT like before
let go BUT build at the same time
flow with intuition BUT remember how important structure is

That kind of thing.

It seems to me that life/the Divine is trying to show us a third way in everything that matters to us. Shaking us to shed our old dualistic ways of thinking and doing things. Pushing us to shed our "either/or" attitudes and habits to create a more unified, complex, subtle, rich, INCLUSIVE way of being and doing.

We are definitely being given PRACTICAL lessons into ONENESS!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes a definite time of Flux.... ebb&flow .. change & growth.... a time of questioning & yet using intuition

    A great post

    many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary! thank you for reading and thank you for growing with me! Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am experiencing this on a level that I have never felt before. I don't know where this is taking me but I am in for the whole journey. I do wish it would slow down just a bit and give me time to figure out what is coming next. A voice just laughed and at me and yes, "Yeah, right!" Oh well, it was worth a try.

    ReplyDelete