Friday, May 14, 2010

Spiritual Beings Having a Human Experience


We have all heard the phrase: "We are spiritual beings having a human experience." I have known this to be true for years and until today I thought 'incarnating' (of the Latin 'carne' meaning flesh: coming in the flesh) meant that my spirit had come into a body, was choosing to use a human body as a vehicle. In the same way that my physical body uses a car and drives it. Which could explain why I have driven myself (and my body) so hard. My old way of looking at it is reflected in many creation myths where the Divine creates the earth and later creates humans out clay then blows spirit into them. (in-spir-es them)

But today I feel I have a completely new understanding of the phrase "I am a spiritual being having a spiritual experience": my spirit is not IN a human body. My spirit IS the physical body.

When I move, sing or dance, I am Spirit in action.

My spirit can choose to exist at so many levels of density, on so many different vibrational levels. At the moment I am choosing to exist at a denser vibration that is manifesting in the shape of a human body. Which explains why I remember so clearly the physical experience of having been angels of various sizes in the past. It was just me being in different ways.

It's so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment