Thursday, June 11, 2009

Being With the Kids IS the Spiritual Workshop

Of course family comes first and children' s needs come first.

I know: I am a Mom to 3 and a step mom to 2.

I was pregnant, breastfeeding or homeschooling for over 16 years, non-stop: that's kids 24/7 !!
During that time: I was earning an income from home. I became a Reiki Master, a kinesiologist and a Quantum Healer . I moved my family across continents 3 times. Unfortunately I was a single mom for about half of that time. I am still smiling and happy. So are my kids. They are healthy, popular, compassionate, respectful and well adjusted contributing members of their community. Of course they are Indigo and Crystal children so that helped!

Do you know how I did it?

By turning what I did everyday with and for my family into my core spiritual practice.

By applying all the spiritual precepts and energy tools I was studying in books right here and now in my family life. By using all the healing tools I was learning to keep my kids healthy and emotionally and spiritually balanced: to keep fevers down, to strengthen immune systems, to help with sleep, to transmute jealousy, anger, sadness, to create joy, cooperation and sharing. We are a Reiki family and a Quantum Healing family.

And family gives you plenty of opportunities to be Loving, which is being spiritual. Through loving each other, we love the Divine and create more divine experience.

Your family is creation in motion. Your family is everyday spiritual practice.

U have everything u need right there: your children are your teachers and you are given plenty of opportunities every day to practice patience, compassion, love, self-love, service, forgiveness. Sounds to me like rigorous spiritual training!

Nowadays I attune whole families to Reiki. I support children and parents in keeping balanced and healthy. I am passionate about supporting parents and creating loving cooperation through everyday spiritual awareness.

You do not need to go to the temple, the monastery or the top of the mountain. YOUR home is the new sacred place, the new spiritual workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment